Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 19 Nov - 21:58 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
How To Change The Url Of Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Destin des Syracles Index du Forum -> Histoire du jeu -> La guerre civile
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gablay

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:34 (2018)
Sujet du message: How To Change The Url Of Facebook Account
Répondre en citant

How To Change The Url Of Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reply Solowayne says November 27, 2017 at 8:07 AM Louise thanks very much for sharing this price worthy info. Best of luck. Reply John V Denley says June 22, 2017 at 6:17 AM personal page URLs can be changed at Louise Myers says June 22, 2017 at 9:40 AM Yes, you can. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterLog InCreate AccountHomeUsing FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibilityManaging Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your AccountPrivacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake AccountsPolicies and ReportingReporting AbuseReporting a Problem with FacebookReporting a Privacy ViolationHacked and Fake AccountsManaging a Deceased Person's AccountUploading Your IDIntellectual PropertyAbout Our Policies. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). Theres no way to submit it directly to Google. .. News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . Here is the page facebook.com/Ohashiatsu-in-Austria-125767250877111/ Would you be so kind to check again for me? Thank you very much. Up next Facebook Profile Ka URL Kaise Change Krte Hai , How To Change Facebook Profile url in Hindi - Duration: 3:26. Shelley Belcourt 322,891 views 1:52 how to change your facebook friends profile picture - Duration: 4:36. A username may be unavailable if it's already claimed, even if the Page or profile it's associated with isn't published yet. This feature is not available right now. Heres how. Facebook calls this your username. Youve saved me a lot of hassle. Loading. Reply Louise Myers says January 9, 2017 at 3:11 PM Click on About under your cover photo. Reply Older Comments Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. For example, johnsmith55, John.Smith55 and john.smith.55 are all considered the same username.Your username must adhere to the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.Keep in mind that you must be an admin to create or change the username for a Page. Page B is the one I want to change the name and URL and it has 525 followers. Facebook changes things all the time. Start the processfrom the About tab under your Cover Photo> Page Info. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Reply chris says August 11, 2017 at 2:22 PM Hi louise, been reading through the forum trying to get an answer for my problem. Thanks again. Your Facebook Web Address. If you're an admin:Click About on the left side of your PageClick Edit next to your current Page usernameEnter a new usernameIf the username is available and follows the guidelines for custom usernames, click Create UsernameWas this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesCan I merge 2 Facebook Pages?How do I change my Page's name?How do I manage roles for my Page?How do I delete my Page?How do I ban or unban someone from my Page?. Ko Zin 7,416 views 5:01 How to Change Facebook Profile Picture in Mobile Phone - Duration: 2:36. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Accessibility Statement . Published on Nov 12, 2017you can use your custom link by following this video steps.you also change your profile link. When I set up pageB shortly afterwards, I was not given the same opportunity to create a username, and About > Page Info does not have an option to edit the Facebook Web Address as you show in your article (but pageA does have this option). CAMTOPTEC 22,423 views 4:47 How to change Profile Picture and Cover Photo on Facebook - Duration: 6:16. Be patient 5a02188284
facebook can 39;t like photofacebook application for iphone2jdb for facebook chatwho has the most likes of facebookhow many likes do you get from facebook adscan i make certain photos private on facebookfacebook new app widthfacebook chat like symbol codehow to write a facebook botproblem with facebook app for android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:34 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Destin des Syracles Index du Forum -> Histoire du jeu -> La guerre civile Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation